About the Journal
An international Peer-reviewed journal in the field of science related to analytical approach was published by DAS Institute. Asian Journal of Analytical Chemistry welcomes early application of new analytical and bioanalytical methods and technology, demonstrating the potential for societal impact.
Asian Journal of Analytical Chemistry is a member of CrossRef with DOI prefix number: https://doi.org/10.53866/AJAC. Asian Journal of Analytical Chemistry publishes twice yearly, in June and December.
We require that methods and technology reported in the journal are sufficiently innovative, robust, accurate, and compared to other available methods for the intended application. Developments with interdisciplinary approaches are particularly welcome. Systems should be proven with suitably complex and analytically challenging samples.
We encourage developments within, but not limited to, the following technologies and applications:
- Global health, public health, and molecular diagnostics
- Drug development and pharmaceutical analysis
- Drug chemistry and synthesis of drug compounds
- Pharmacognosy, molecular & cellular biology in pharmacy, and phytochemistry
- Drug analysis and quality control
- Biosensors and chemical sensors
- Applied micro fluids and nanotechnology
- Agricultural, environmental, food technology, and food science
- Biochemical and clinical analysis
- Forensic analysis
- Industrial process and method establishment
Asian Journal of Analytical Chemistry is an international scholarly journal in science and technology aimed to publish high-quality scientific papers, including original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short communication, and technical notes. The journal welcomes the submission of articles covering a typical science and technology subject, such as Chemistry, Pharmacy, and Biology.